The Red River Region is welcoming the Dingsda Racing Team as a new Sponsor.
The Dingsda Racing Team is offering iCarsoft PROFESSIONAL MULTI-SYSTEM CAR DIAGNOSTIC TOOL FOR PORSCHE (and other makes)
If you have any question, please contact Andreas at email@example.com for more information.
Introduction Sale POR V2.0
C$219.99 – free shipping in Canada
POR 2.0 PRODUCT FEATURES
1.iCarsoft POR V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2.Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
3.Read Live Data
4.Full ECU Diagnosis
5.Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6.Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7.Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8.Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
9.Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
10.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
11.Electronic Throttle Control systems (ETC) relearn the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
12.SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
13.The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
14.Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts. 15.DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
16.Upgrade via PC.
17.Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame -When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search