As many of you now know we are Returning to the Rockies in June 2020. We will once again be conducting a tour similar to last year but with a few changes. We will limit the tour to about 15 cars and it will be EXCLUSIVELY FOR RED RIVER MEMBERS.
The schedule is as follows:
- Day 1 … June 13 arrive at the Lodge at Kananaskis, in Kananaskis Village Alberta, with a western BBQ this evening at nearby Boundary Ranch.
- Day 2 … June 14 Drive to Copper Point in Invermere BC via Hwy 1 , Hwy1A ( the Bow Valley Parkway ) with a pit stop then south on Hwy 93 to our resort.
- Day 3 … June 15 Tour south into the Kootney area for our lunch stop.
- Day 4 …. June 16 a FREE DAY for golf, the spa, hiking, the hot springs etc.
- Day 5 … June 17 Tour north to Storm Mountain Lodge for our lunch stop.
- Depart … June 18
The registration for this years event is $100 per car and will be CREDITED TO EITHER YOUR LAST NIGHTS ROOM RATE OR FOR FOOD COST ( BBQ ). The accommodation details at the resorts and room rates are on the Registration form.
The registration form will be post on our website soon or contact Dennis, our Regions Vice President
- SEVERAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED AT THE OCT 2 MEETING, BUT WE STILL HAVE SPACES AVAILABLE AND URGE YOU TO COMPLETE AND MAIL YOUR FORM AND CHEQUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Region Vice President
Below photos from last years event.
Form more information check here