Well, here we are in the “Dog Days of Winter”. If you are like me you have seen enough white stuff or if you are in Winnipeg “ brown snow “ courtesy of the city dumping sand after every snowfall. The days are getting noticeably longer and soon our cars will be coming out of hibernation and be preparing for the 2020 driving season.
In that regard we are currently planning several events for us and our cars. Some exact dates are yet to be announced but briefly:
- There will be a drive to the Shed car museum in Warroad Mn for a day trip in May.
- Return to the Rockies June 13 to 18
- We plan an overnighter to Hecla Resort and Spa in July.
- Porsches in the parking lot at River Ridge on July 15
- Pony Corral on August 9
- Run for the Hills in South Dakota Aug 27 to 30,
- Destination Porsche West in Kelowna BC Sept 12 to 14
We are also planning a new format for Cars and Coffee that will take place on the third Saturday morning of the month between 10am and noon at DeLuca’s on McGillivray west of Kenaston. A few other car enthusiasts also meet there on Saturdays so you get to see some other car brands and owners to share stories with. The first date will be Sat April 18, 2020.
If you have other ideas or suggestions for some car related or social activities we would like to hear from you.
Our next meeting is at the Gates on Roblin, 6945 Roblin Blvd Wednesday March 4, 2020, Please join us at around 6pm for dinner with the meeting to follow at 7pm.
Widget area "sidebar-7" not found. Registered widget areas (sidebars) are: