Weighing in at just 2,866 pounds (1,300 kilograms), the Cayman GT4 Clubsport, is a virtually turn-key racecar, delivered from the factory with a welded-in safety cage, a racing bucket seat as well as a six-point harness. The North American version comes with an 18.5 gallon (70-liter) or an optional 26.5 gallon (100-liter) FIA FT3 safety fuel tank. The Clubsport also comes with a central fire extinguisher system. Mounted on the front axle are 18-inch five-bolt forged wheels with 25/64-18 tires while the 18-inch five-lug forged wheels at the rear have 27/68-18 tires.
2016 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Owner: Paul Thiessen, Winnipeg
– Carrara White Metallic with Custom Martini Livery from Bomex Graphics (https://www.bomexgraphics.com/).
– 21 inch Cayenne Sport Classic wheels painted Black (highgloss) with wheel arch extensions
– Roof Rails and 520 L Roof Box with Custom Martini Stripes
– 4.8 Liter Twin Turbo V8
-520 hp @ 6000 rpm,
-Torque: 553 lb.ft.@ 2250 4500 rpm
2017 Porsche 911 GT3RS
Owner: Andreas Kottschoth, Sioux Lookout
Built by Robert Kottschoth, Photos by Lukas Kottschoth
Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6” (17cm) high, 22” (57cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
1999 Porsche Boxster (base)
Owner: John Sobczak, Winnipeg
1999 Porsche Boxster (base)
Assembled in Finland
Original Canadian Car (Brampton, Ontario)
Currently has 110,000 kilometres.
Original paint and colour – Ocean Jade Metallic, black interior & top
Stock condition with no modifications.
3rd (?) owner. Purchased in Manitoba June 2015.
1999 purchase price approximately $60,000.
2.5 litre flat six, 201 horsepower
Seats with Porsche logo in headrest area
Body coloured roll bar, stainless steel rocker panel with Boxster name
Wind deflector on roll bar, 17″ wheels.
1985 Porsche 911 Carerra
Owner: Dallas Ewen
My car… 1985 Porsche 911 Carrera, Grand Prix White with black interior.
I bought the car in 2010, my first Porsche. In fact I’d never driven, nor even ridden in, a Porsche before I bought the car. I had always loved Porsches though and my favorite car as a teenager was the Ruf Yellowbird, so I was pretty sure I wouldn’t go wrong buying a 911.
I had found the car on Craigslist, for sale in Tacoma, Washington, by a young man whose family were all European car enthusiasts, owning mainly Porsches and Alfa Romeos. After talking to him a few times and getting an independent PPI done, we made the deal and my wife and I flew out there and drove it home.
I’ve made a few modifications to the car since, but nothing too extreme or irreversible. I added a factory front spoiler and ducktail, as well as an M&K stainless 2-outlet exhaust, Fabspeed cat delete pipe, and Steve Wong chip. The exhaust and chip really improve the driveability of the car. The stock steering wheel was replaced with a Momo Monte Carlo item and carpets are covered by Lloyd’s mats.
I sure enjoy driving the car and I was right all along – even without ever driving a 911, I knew I’d love owning one
2005 Porsche 911 S
Owner: Richard Wansbutter
- Arctic Silver Metallic
- V-Flow intake system
- Performance chip
- Stainless steel sport exhaust
- Stainless steel sport headers (This is all good for about +40 HP)
- Lobster fork 19″ wheels
- Winter tires on 18` Sport Edition Cup Wheels
Owner: Danny Burkett
Danny On Facebook
Porsche 2017 911 Turbo S Cab
Owner: Paz Fernando
2017 911 Turbo S Cabriolet
Colour to sample Maritime Blue with interior in Espresso / Cognac
3.8 litre twin turbo flat 6
580 HP with 553 lb-ft torque
Top track speed 330 km/hr
0-100 km/hr 3.0 secs
Porsche 12012 911 Turbo S Cab
2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet
This vehicle has a stock 3.8 Litre Twin Turbo Flat 6 rated at 530 HP. On paper it accelerates 0-60 in 3.0 seconds and can do the 1/4 mile in 10.9 seconds.The best lap recorded at Gimli track is 1:03.13.
The following modifications have been made:
- After-market carbon fiber parts: Hood, rear wing, intake covers, front lip-spoiler
- HRE RS102M Forged Monoblock center lock wheels in satin black
- High performance centerlock Giro disk 380 mm brake rotors and PAGID pads
Porsche 1986 944 Turbo
1986 944 Turbo (AKA 951)
With a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine the original stock hp is rated at 217 HP @ 5800 RPM and 243 ft/lbs of torque.
Has after market chip and fuel enhancer introduced. The car was Dyno’ed at 300 HP.
Coined as a perfectly balanced car because of its rear transaxle setup.
Updated adjustable racing coil front suspension , K&N air intake, Guards red on tan interior. 5 speed manual, 138 K miles.
2016 Cayman GT4 Club Sport
Owner: CJ Wilson
Driver: Daniel Burkett
Finishing 3rd in the first race in Daytona
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport is a 385 hp mid-engine entry level racer specifically for track use. The Cayman is powered by a 3.8-liter flat-six engine, positioned directly behind the driver’s seat. The Clubsport version features a modified six-speed Porsche double clutch PDK transmission with shift paddles on the steering wheel and a mechanical rear-axle locking differential specifically for racing. The lightweight strut front axle is taken from its big 911 GT3 Cup brother. An enhanced lightweight strut suspension with transverse arms, also adopted from the 911 GT3 Cup, is at the rear. The racing brake system features large 15-inch (380-millimeter) steel brake discs all round. One-piece, six-piston aluminum fixed calipers are located at the front, with a four-piston equivalent at the rear. The anti-lock brake system features twelve settings. The Electronic Stability Program has been recalibrated for slicks. The power steering is operated electro-mechanically.
Dan Torbiak’s 2007 Cayman
Our Safety Chair
2007 Cayman, only options are heated sport seats and bi-xenons.
Purposely searched for a car with 17-inch wheels — more forgiving ride on Winnipeg streets. Bought used in Minneapolis in 2009, at bottom of US market (Cash for Clunkers, 93-cent dollar).
Great 3-season car — I don’t drive it much in the summer (cycling season). Each May, I take it on a long road trip (2015 — Toronto via Chicago, back via Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Duluth). Superb winter car on dry highways and Hakkapeliitta Rs.
Favorite accessory — roof-top bike rack, very rare on any Porsche.
Malcolm Hinds’ 2000 996 Carerra
Our Membership Chair and past President (04-07)
- 2000 911/996 Carrera Cabriolet.
- Engine: 3.4 L 6-cylinder boxer engine: 300 hp, normally aspirated: Max speed 175 mph.
- Transmission: RWD. 6-speed manual.
- Entry into service: 21 July 2000. Purchased by current owner May 2009
- Colours: Exterior: Speed Yellow. Roof: Black. Interior: Black.
- Current Odometer: 125,000 Km / 77,000 miles.
- Rubber on the road: Bridgestone Potenza RE960 AS Pole Position.
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS
- Carbon-look door sills; handbrake; gear shift.
- Porsche crest embossed in headrests.
- Speed Yellow seat belts.
- Heated front seats.
- 18” Turbo look wheels.
- CD player & storage compartment.
- Driver’s seat electrically adjustable & with pre-sets.
- Automatic Speed Control.
- Air conditioning.
- Leather seats.
- On-board computer.
- Porsche “Carrera” floor mats. Black w/ yellow script.
AFTERMARKET OPTIONS INSTALLED
- Bilstein shocks.
- Euro lights + daytime running lights
- 600W Audison high performance, 5-channel amplifier; Focal speakers. (Cost: $3,500 US)
- I-pod docking station.
- 3M clear bra.
- Remote garage door opener.
Lisa Fernando’s 2016 Cayenne Turbo
- 2016 Cayenne Turbo
- Exterior Colour: White
- Interior Colour Black / Cohiba with Piano black accents
- Power Plant: 4.8 litre V8 Twin Turbo front engine
- Power: 520 BHP
- Torque: 553 lb-ft
- Transmission: 8 Speed Tiptronic S
- 0-60: 4.5 Secs
- Top track speed 279 km/h
Brian Boxall’s 1972 Porsche 911E (Coupe)
- Optional equipment:
- Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Stabilizer Bars
- Koni Shocks
- Rear spoiler
- Power windows
- Sportomatic Transmission
- Rose Red color code ( Special order )
- This car is numbers matching. It is mostly correct outside of Clarion cassette deck, front and rear bumpers, custom exhaust and the whale tail.
- Certified 38k miles. Everything works and AC still blows cold.
- One of the few cars left with a functional Sportomatic transmission.
- The car was imported into Canada from California, where my father purchased it in the 90s. I have owned it since 2008, when my father was kind enough to let me take it on.
- I intend to keep this vehicle as original and period correct as possible.
Tim Woodcock’s 1961 Porsche 356
1961 Porsche 356 T5 B coupe
Jake Raby Machined and balanced 1976 2055cc Porsche 914 engine, with a DTM upright shroud kit, balanced flywheel using stock modified 356 4 spd transmission, Dual Weber 44mm carbs, Custom Tiger Exhaust system, upgraded front brakes to Disc, upgraded to 12v and upgraded retro VDO gauges, everything can be easily put back to original stock setup if I ever want to nothing had to be modified or cut up to install this engine setup or brake system, engine produces between 145 to 160 Hp hasn’t been dyno’ed
– Carrera 3.4 RWD Cabriolet
– 159,000 kms
– Lapis Blue US Model – Imported in 2014
– Drove it home from Green Bay, Wisconsin
– 19″ Custom BBS wheels
– Custom Exhaust
– V-Flow Air Intake
– GT2 body kit
– Short Shifter
– Euro convex side mirror
- 1983 SC Targa
- 3.0-litre air cooled engine (172 hp stock)
- 5-speed 915 transmission
- Fabspeed Cat bypass pipes (courtesy of Eurocars)
- 160,000 miles
- $39,500 USD in 1983
Purchased it 3 years ago in the US. My wife and I drove it home from San Diego. I’m a volunteer firefighter so I have firefighter plates on it and I have responded to fire calls in it with my red emergency dash mounted light.