Here are some reasons to join the largest independent, single-marque car club in the world!
- One Club covering the USA and Canada
- Thirteen Zones (we are in Zone 10)
- 144 Regions (‘Red River Region’ is covering Manitoba)
- OH CANADA: There are 11 PCA regions in Canada. British Columbia is host to 3 regions in Zone 6: Canada West, British Columbia Interior and Vancouver Island. Also in Zone 6; Alberta is home to Wild Rose, centred in Calgary and Polar Region in the Edmonton area and the newly formed Living Skies Prairie Region of Saskatchewan. The lone Zone 10 region in Canada is Red River. The remainder of the Canadian contingent comes under Zone 1: Upper Canada in Ontario, Rennsport which is made up of Quebec and Southeast Ontario, and Acadia which covers the Atlantic provinces.
- 72,000+ Porsche households and over 116,000+ members
- 299 members in the Red River Region (Oct 2016)
- Millions of admirers
- Anywhere you travel, the Red River Region is “your club” and you are part of the Porsche Club of America, so participate and enjoy! Even if you travel overseas, Europe, Australia or Asia, you are part of the world wide Porsche Club family.
- Porsche Parade
- Panorama – the award winning monthly club magazine, delivered to every member in the mail. Not available on newsstands.
- Bi-Yearly PCA Member Raffles (Fall 2016 – first 8000 tickets sold = 1 new 718 Cayman S plus $25000 cash, next 4000 = 2 new 718 and so on.
- Monthly meetings with other Porsche enthusiasts.
- Social and driving events.
- Helpful advice and parts sources.
- Extensive library – technical, historical, general interest.
- Free valuations.
- Bi-monthly regional newsletters – Red River Rambling
- The cost? PCA membership is available in three payment options (2017):
- 1 year….. US$46 – Please contact our membership chair, Malcolm for the 2017 New RRR Member promotion.
- 2 years… US$90
- 3 years… US$132
RRR Club Members
How to join the club
Option 1: Contact our Membership Chair, Malcolm Hinds via contact form below and ask for the ‘New Members Promotion’
Option 2: Go to https://www.pca.org/user/join/membership armed with a credit card and your Porsche’s VIN number. (you have to prove you own a Porsche). During the online registration, the following question comes up “How did you learn of PCA?“. Please use “others” and type “Red River Region web page”
Option 3: print and complete the two-page registration form and mail it in
If you are an existing PCA member and you like to renew your membership please follow the attached LINK – Login to renew
Questions? Contact the Membership Chair, Malcolm Hinds via contact form below