Here are some reasons to join the largest independent, single-marque car club in the world, the Porsche Club of America (PCA) !
- Panorama – the award winning monthly club magazine, delivered to every member in the mail. Not available on newsstands.
- Bi-Yearly PCA Member Raffles (Fall 2018 – first 8500 tickets sold (US$50/ea.) = 1 new 911 Targa 4 GTS plus $25000 cash, next 4500 = 2 new 911 Targa 4 GTS and so on. – 5 Cars for the 2018 Fall Raffle where handed out)
- Monthly meetings with other Porsche enthusiasts.
- Social and driving events.
- Helpful advice and parts sources.
- Extensive library – technical, historical, general interest.
- Full access to the PCA knowledge data base
- Full access to the PCA main page
- Free car valuations.
- Annual Porsche Parade
- Bi-monthly regional newsletters – Red River Rambling
- Full access to our Facebook Page
- One Club covering the USA and Canada
- Thirteen Zones (we are in Zone 10)
- 145 Regions (‘Red River Region’ is covering Manitoba)
- OH CANADA: There are 11 PCA regions in Canada. British Columbia is host to 3 regions in Zone 6: Canada West, British Columbia Interior and Vancouver Island. Also in Zone 6; Alberta is home to Wild Rose, centred in Calgary and Polar Region in the Edmonton area and the newly formed Living Skies Prairie Region of Saskatchewan. The lone Zone 10 region in Canada is Red River. The remainder of the Canadian contingent comes under Zone 1: Upper Canada in Ontario, Rennsport which is made up of Quebec and Southeast Ontario, and Acadia which covers the Atlantic provinces.
Upper Canada is the largest region in PCA with 2,700 primary members.
- 77,000+ Porsche households and over 130,000+ members
- 282 members in the Red River Region (April 2018)
- Millions of admirers
- Anywhere you travel, you are part of the Porsche Family. Even if you travel overseas, Europe, Australia or Asia, you are part of the world wide Porsche Club family.
- The cost? PCA membership is available in three payment options (2019):
- 1 year….. US$46 – Please contact our membership chair for the New RRR Member promotion.
- 2 years… US$90
- 3 years… US$132
- No Extra cost for the region membership
New in 2017, PCA Juniors
A new program which was introduced at the Porsche Parade in Spokane
Registration for the PCA Juniors Program here!
PCA Juniors is a program for Porsche enthusiasts under age 18. Participants must be registered by an active PCA member.
Don’t own a Porsche yet? PCA Test Drive might be for you!
Although membership in PCA requires ownership/lease of a Porsche or that you be in a Porsche-related business, we do offer something for those of you actively trying to become Porsche owners.
PCA Test Drive is $40 for a six-month subscription (renewable). The fee is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward a membership in whole or in part should you acquire a Porsche and join PCA prior to the expiration of the six-month subscription.
RRR Club Members
How to join the club
Contact our Membership Chair via the contact form below and ask for the ‘New Members Promotion’
Go to the Porsche Club of America web page, armed with a credit card and your Porsche’s VIN number. (you have to prove you own a Porsche). During the online registration, the following question comes up “How did you learn of PCA?“. Please use “others” and type “Red River Region web page”
If you not live in Manitoba, but like to join the Red River Region, select the Red River Region (Manitoba) on the second page of your registration, after you create your username, password, add their email, phone and address and press save
print and complete the two-page registration form and mail it in